Fast, Responsive Situation Imaging
VeriMap PLUS Inc. has specialized in Airborne Thermal Mapping and Digital Remote Sensing since 1998. Speed and accuracy of delivery of large situational Geo-referenced imaged data is critical in making the right decisions to save lives, property and to minimize impact.
Rapid Delivery System (RDS)
We use 4G-LTE or 3G wireless communications to send geo-processed 3D images to First Responders while in flight in real-time. Even in extreme remote locations, we upload mapped critical data to an Internet portal at the landing site in minutes not hours.
Wildfire Thermal Imaging.
VeriMap PLUS Inc. has specialized in Airborne Thermal Mapping and Digital Remote sensing since 1998. In the 18 years of experience in the wildfire sensing service, VeriMap has honed its practice to deliver fast and economical digital imaging products to the front lines and in wildfire management hands.
Extreme Collection Methods
In 2018 we significantly upgraded our wide-area thermal mapping system using SPI integrated Step-Stare technology. The system sweeps across the flight path to achieve a 90 deg wide Field Of View, while using high resolution telephoto cameras.
Collecting and processing thermal imaging is now done in real-time.
At 300kts at 15,000 ft AGL we collect 1 million acres per hour.
Thermal Imaging Delivery Process Cycle
Flood and Storm Response
VeriMap specializes in Airborne Thermal Mapping and Digital Remote Sensing to deliver fast and economical digital imaging products to the front lines and Emergency Response Management agency hands.
Speed and accuracy of the delivery of large situational Geo-referenced imaged data is critical in making the right decisions to save lives, property and to minimize impact.
Fast and Responsive Data
Communicating timely, reliable and accurate information to the decision-makers dramatically increases the quality of their decisions. Improvements in the speed and accuracy as this information flows through the disaster response networks has the potential to revolutionize crisis response. Equally, VeriMap with it’s years of expert experience in providing aerial wildfire imaging, has the potential to revolutionize situational reconnaissance with its technology and expedited methods.
The key is in maintaining updated terrestrial data; the present and delta change from the past.
- Geo-referential data provide the crucial changes in time stamped data as overlay maps.
- It provides clues as to risk to safety of the first responders.
- It determines where and how to attempt a rescue or establish immediate safe zones
- Historic data helps plan for emergency events:
- Establishes the best location for Muster zones.
- Establish safe buffers to structures, flood plains, erosion levels, mudslide risks.
Extreme Collection Methods
In 2018 we significantly upgraded our wide-area thermal mapping system using SPI integrated Step-Stare technology. The system sweeps across the flight path to achieve a 90 deg wide Field Of View (FOV), while using high resolution
Collecting and processing thermal imaging is now done in realtime.
At 300kts and at 15,000 ft AGL we collect 1 million acres per hour.
Wide Area Mapper 40 – 110 Deg FOV
Pixel Swath: 5000 pixels wide
Single Frame Sidelap: 15% to 80% (selectable)
Single Frame Endlap: 15% to 60% (selectable)
Operations Temperature: -20 C to +60 C (noncondensing humidity)
Max Collection per Hr: 250,000 ha /hr @ 150kts @ 10,000 ft AGL
Actual Optical GSD: 1.0m GSD @ 10,000 ft MSL
VeriMap, is known for specific application in Airborne Digital Remote sensing for it’s speed and economics of delivering imaging products. There are however numerus other application where these quality attributes also apply.
A full list of VeriMap services are provided here:
- Forestry Protection – Wildfire Mapping
- Forestry Inventory and Health Mapping
- Oil/Gas & Utility-Corridor Vegetation Mapping
- Agriculture Inventory and GPS Precision-Prescription Farming
- Crop inspection
- USDA Farms - Agriculture Inventory Ortho-Imagery Service
- Pollution Assessment Thermal and Multi-Spectral Mapping
- Coastline & Floodplain 3D LiDAR mapping
- Salt Water Marsh – marine life inventory mapping
- Inland Waterways and Fresh Water Byou Wildlife inventory mapping
- Cloud seeding for rain and snow pack
- Anti- poaching surveillance (endangered species, fishing)
- Border and coastguard patrol
- Thermal/Visual Pipelines Mapping and LiDAR Surface Mapping
- LiDAR Powerlines and Catenary Curve (wire x,y,z position) Mapping
- Highways Surface Mapping and Bridge Deck Concrete Assessment
- 911 Urban and Rural Mapping
- Pipeline and windmill inspection for maintenance/security
- Electric and telephone line inspection
- Mining sites – inspection and identification of mineral sites
Disaster relief – State and Local governments (detection and mapping to deploy life rafts, water, find survivors, establish temporary cell service) Fire suppression (lightning strike detection and water deployment) Disaster Mapping Insurance Assessment Verification Emergency Response and Search and Rescue